Note: All rights reserved. No images from this website can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission from the photographer or Noor Ahmed Gelal.
- Image ID: Noor-Ahmed-Gelal_nature_02
- Title: Landscapes of world's largest mangrove forest Sundarban.
- Captured: The Sundarbans, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a wildlife sanctuary. The largest littoral mangrove forest in the world, it covers an area of 38,500 sq km, about a third of which is covered in water. Sundarbans, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- License type: Rights Managed (RM)
- Credit: noor ahmed gelal
- Copyright: noor ahmed gelal